You will be treated as an individual at Bywood East Health Care. Our staff treats every resident as if they were a member of their own family. We embrace our mission and our commitment to service our residents with only the top standards. Our team makes every effort to deliver unmatched service and support to every resident.
We believe that care and comfort go hand in hand with the lifestyle our facility provides. Even when it comes to the small things, we focus on putting our residents needs before our own. We welcome you and your family to visit our facility today and meet with one of our social service staff members to tour our facility and neighborhood.
Below you’ll find some of the other benefits of Bywood East Health Care:
- In-House Chemical Dependency group and counseling
- Indoor Smoke Room with the ability to order cigarettes, tobacco wholesale
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Freedom to be out in the community upon successful completion of safety assessment
- Selective security system for those who do not successfully complete the safety assessment
- Located close to bus stops providing easy access to historic NE Minneapolis and downtown Minneapolis
- Licensed Dietician
- Home cooked meals
- Multi-disciplinary staff that work well with a wide array of behavioral issues
- 24 Nursing Care
- Weekly in-house Psychological Therapy from the Associated Clinic of Psychology.
- Visiting Psychiatrist from the Associated Clinic of Psychology who also serves as our medical director.
- Visiting Physicians Services through HCMC and through Medica for qualified clients.